The Beautiful Emmaljunga Mondial Pram is designed and handmade in Sweden. Emmaljunga has been making prams since 1925 in Sweden and the family owned company has the world’s oldest pram factory.
- We have made a choice to keep production in Sweden and Europe.
- Our owners invest large amounts of money each year in product development.
- In a time of mass production, above all our strong brands stand for more than just excellent quality.
- Our customers and suppliers appreciate our responsibility and commitment therefore they go before growth and market share.
- With the core values of safety, quality and sustainability, Emmaljunga is a beloved brand in large parts of the world.
Our Green credentials
We are proud that we have been able to keep our production in Sweden. We keep our quality control and workplaces in Europe. This allows us to offer our customers sustainable products of the best quality.
- Our factories use fossil free heating, and produce our own energy through our solar plant on the roof of our factory.
- They have a closed water system when making our prams
- As a result, our way of making our prams ensures that no pollution reaches any external drinking water.
- Then we recover heat from manufacturing and use it to keep our factories warm thus conserving precious energy.
The Emmaljunga Beautiful Mondial Pram
Emmaljunga Mondial De Luxe Pram and Pushchair has everything you need for your baby. It lasts up to approximately 3 years of age or weight up to 15kg. With a beautiful Carrycot the Mondial is one of the biggest and most padded prams in its class. It includes an insulated base. It has a built in ventilation system to keep the correct temperature and air flow for your baby. The pram includes a beautifully padded Seat Unit with a special Safe Head protection system.
The Emmaljunga Car Seat adapters can be easily added thus making your Mondial into a travel system. It is great for use with your baby car seat for those short out and about trips (check our car seat adapter list to check it fits). Finally, there’s a choice of fabric colours and three different chassis. Above all a genuine Emmaljunga.
For full information on the full Emmaljunga range then visit: https://emmaljunga.com/en
Available with Ergo seat unit: https://www.thepramplace.com/brands/emmaljunga/
- Suitable for overnight sleeping with our patented carrycot with ventilation system and insulating base for both cold and hot days.
- The carrycot is the largest and most spacious in the Emmaljunga collection and is suitable from birth to approximately 6 months (9kg max weight limit)
- Lounge Fabrics are made from recycled PET bottles – eco-friendly Fabric
- Integrated side carry handles for safe transportation of your child
- Built in rocking function to gently rock your child in the carrycot
- Integral zip in sunshade to protect your child from the sun’s rays
- Integral zip in mosquito net to keep the insects away
- Easy fix automatic lock for safe and simple attachment of the carrycot to the chassis
- Open the rear hood zip to reveal a breathable mesh panel to allow correct airflow in all conditions
- Back rest for sitting baby up as they grow plus built in head protection
- Folds down for storage or transportation
Reversible Seat Unit:
- Fully reversible seat unit, has 3 recline positions with adjustable footrest and five-point safety harness
- Lounge Fabrics made from recycled PET bottles – eco-friendly Fabric
- Protective hood to provide protection in all weathers
- Safe frame head protection automatically activates when back rest is lowered to protect your child from external knocks
- Integral zip in sunshade to protect your child from the sun’s rays and mosquito net to keep insects away
- Easy fix automatic lock for safe and simple attachment of the seat unit to the chassis
- Bumper bar can be opened for easy access
- Suitable up to 15kg (6 months to 3 years approx)
Choice of Chassis
Duo De Luxe Air Chassis:
- Featuring large chrome 14” air wheels giving the ultimate comfort for your child
Chrome Air Chassis
- Featuring chrome 12” air wheels with a smaller fold height than the 14” wheels and great comfort for your child
Duo S Black Chassis
- Featuring swivel wheels for manouverability and giving the ultimate comfort for your child
Award winning Chassis is handmade in Sweden. 95% of our parts are manufactured in our own factory
- Optional Car Seat Adapters allow the chassis to take an infant car seat for convenience when out and about
- Delivered complete with Emmaljunga’s own in-house designed and developed white walled, ball bearing air wheels
- Ergonomic handle has a wide range of adjustment to your desired height and legroom and features soft leatherette covering.
- The patented E.A.S.T. suspension system is easy to adjust to provide the ultimate comfort for different weights of child and to suit different terrains
- Safe and secure, easy to use brake bar for safe parking
Deluxe Air 14″ Wheel Chassis Open Size 67/117.5 x 58cm
Deluxe Air 14″ Wheel Chassis Folded Including Wheels 88 x 58 x 38cm
Deluxe Air 14″ Wheel Chassis Weight Including Wheels 11.2kg
Classic Air 12″ Wheel Chassis Open Size 67/117.5 x 58cm
Classic Air 12″ Wheel Chassis Folded Including Wheels 88 x 58 x 34cm
Classic Air 12″ Wheel Chassis Weight Including Wheels 10.4kg
Duo S Black Chassis Open Size 60/110 x 58cm
Duo S Black Chassis Folded Including Wheels 88 x 58 x 34cm
Duo S Black Chassis Weight Including Wheels 10.3kg
Carrycot Weight 5.6kg
Seat Unit Weight 6.1kg
Two Year Manufacturers Warranty