Emmaljunga NXT Twin Pram
Our Emmaljunga NXT Twin is comfortable. It is easy to push and will last for years. The special design lets you put one or two full-size carrycots and/or seat units side by side. This means it is suitable for twins and toddler/baby. With large wheels, the NXT Twin has the best pushing comfort. With the air-assisted, Magnesium strengthened suspension, it gives the best push wherever you are. NXT Twin has a new way of folding which lets the stroller to be easily put in your car. With a choice of chassis and colours there is an option to suit everybody.
The Emmaljunga Car Seat adaptors can be added thus making your NXT into a travel system. It is easy to use with your baby car seat for those short out and about trips (check our car seat adaptor list to check it fits).
If you then have another baby, you can make your Emmaljunga NXT Twin into a single pram. Just buy a single chassis and then reuse your existing carrycot and seat unit.
Emmaljunga NXT Twin Pram is designed and handmade in Sweden. Emmaljunga has been making prams since 1925 in Sweden and the family owned company has the world’s oldest pram factory.
- We have made a choice to keep production in Sweden and Europe.
- Our owners invest large amounts of money each year in product development.
- In a time of mass production, above all our strong brands stand for more than just excellent quality.
- Our customers and suppliers appreciate our responsibility and commitment therefore they go before growth and market share.
- With the core values of safety, quality and sustainability, Emmaljunga is a beloved brand in large parts of the world.
Our Green Credentials
We are proud that we have been able to keep our production in Sweden. We keep our quality control and workplaces in Europe. This allows us to offer our customers sustainable products of the best quality.
- Our factories use fossil free heating, and produce our own energy through our solar plant on the roof of our factory.
- They have a closed water system when making our prams
- As a result, our way of making our prams ensures that no pollution reaches any external drinking water.
- Then we recover heat from manufacturing and use it to keep our factories warm thus conserving precious energy.
- We use recycled materials whenever we can thus ensuring we are as green as we can be.
See more on the official Emmaljunga Website: https://emmaljunga.com/en
Available with Ergo seat unit: https://www.thepramplace.com/brands/emmaljunga/